Dr. David Kingsbury is a dermatologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Kingsbury specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Kingsbury diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1966
Indiana University School of Medicine 1966
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Internal Medicine; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. David Homer Kingsbury MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
Dr. David Homer Kingsbury MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molloscum contagiosum is a viral infection that presents wart-like bumps or small growths on the skin. Usually, these growths are pink, white, or skin-colored. They are smooth, shiny, and pearly looking. The center of these growths is indented like a dimple.This infection is very common among kids...
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- What are the Symptoms of Melanoma?
Melanoma is an aggressive form of skin cancer that starts in the melanocytes, which are cells that produce pigments. It usually begins in tissues that are heavily pigmented, like moles and birthmarks. This form of skin cancer is often found in the chest, back, and palm, and in some rare cases, it...
- How Is Hives (Urticaria) Diagnosed?
Hives are normally diagnosed by performing a detailed physical examination of the idiosyncratic reddish rash. If a patient is suffering from long-term hives, several tests may be done to establish the underlying cause.Acute Hives DiagnosisA general medical practitioner can simply diagnose mild...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- Dr. Sonya Furnae campbell Johnson M.D.931 E 86th St Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Scott A Fretzin M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Alexander Zemtsov MD550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Jeffrey B Travers MD, PH.D.550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Kenneth W Dawes M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Stephen E Wolverton MD550 N. University Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46202