Dr. Michael W Hartman M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine200 West Esplanade Ave, Suite 500 Ochsner Health Cent Kenner LA, 70065
Dr. Michael Hartman is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Kenner, LA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Hartman is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 2001
- Arthroscopic Surgery, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty), Sports Medicine And More
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Michael W Hartman M.D.'s Practice location
Kenner, LA 70065 Get Direction
New Orleans, LA 70115 Get Direction
KENNER, LA 70065 Get Direction
Dr. Michael W Hartman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hartman
- Do I Have Gas or Appendicitis?
The human body has mesmerized doctors for centuries because of its complex and often mysterious workings. For example, every vein connected to an artery is part of a massive blood supply cycle where millions of different cells function using nutrients from food particles absorbed by the digestive...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What are the Benefits of Yoga?
Yoga, a discipline for physical, mental, and spiritual health, has been in vogue for centuries. Yoga spread to different parts of the world in the 20th century and is now considered to be a trendy way to work on physical and mental fitness. Yoga offers a number of benefits for each person such as...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- What Are the Benefits of Kettlebell Workouts?
Kettlebell exercises are one of the most popular fitness trends since it is accessible and more practical than other programs. It is equally beneficial to an athlete and to the common man who is trying to burn more calories or become more fit. With the help of a good instructor or trainer one can...
- Neil Duplantier M.D. 2600 Belle Chasse Hwy Gretna Louisiana 70056
- Dr. Luis Manuel Espinoza M.D. 4921 Airline Drive Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Michael J. O'brien MD 1430 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Matthew A. Mcqueen MD 2080 Child St Jacksonville FL 32214
- Dr. Scott C Montgomery MD 1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Wame Nicholas Waggenspack M.D. 200 West Esplanade Ave, Suite 500 Kenner LA 70065