Dr. Steven Bell is an interventional radiologist practicing in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Bell specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1988
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1988
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Steven Andrew Bell MD's Practice location
Steven Andrew Bell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Home Remedies To Help Appendicitis
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can cause severe harm to the body if not treated on time. Some of the common symptoms of appendicitis include abdominal pain, digestive upsets, nausea, vomiting and mild fever. Although there are both medicinal and surgical treatment options available to cure...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Making the Best Treatment Decisions
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, then you have some important treatment decisions to make along with your healthcare team and immediate family. There are a number of traditional and holistic treatment options available to you, and it’s beneficial to explore these...
- How to Know Your Child is Hyperactive
HyperactivityBetween the age group of 3-12 years, children are active and the syndrome is usually not recognized by parents because they are only thought to be always excited. Usually, the symptoms of a hyperactive child are not easily recognized by parents, according to several reports and...
- Amy Schumer's Shares How Multiple Sclerosis Rocked Her Family
Amy Schumer is one of America’s favorite comedy actresses, but it is not all fun and games off camera.Amy has come out a couple times, through her book and through social media, to share a bit about her experience having a parent with multiple sclerosis (MS).As adult children, we usually reach a...
- Dr. Siddharth A Padia M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- James Jeffrey Rohlfing MD2700 Clare Ave Bremerton WA 98310
- Stephen John Whipple D.O.10700 Meridian Ave N Seattle WA 98133
- Karim Valji Other1959 NE PACIFIC ST SEATTLE WA 98195
- Sandeep S Vaidya MBBS1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Christopher R Ingraham Other1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195