Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ, 85259
Dr. Narendra Duddyala is a cardiologist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Duddyala specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Duddyala also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Narendra Duddyala's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Get Direction
ABILENE, TX 79601Get Direction
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- James Ferris Ganem M.D.595 N Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Richard Ross Heuser M.D.500 W THOMAS RD PHOENIX AZ 85013
- Imad Khaled MD3805 E. Bell Rd. Phoenix AZ 85032
- Fuad Ibrahim3099 North Civic Center Plaza Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Christian Breburda MD2601 East Roosevelt Street Phoenix Arizona 85008
- David C Wilcoxson MD6641 E Baywood Ave. Mesa AZ 85206