Dr. Jodi Dashe is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Dashe specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dashe can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dashe can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Yale School of Medicine 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Prenatal diagnosis and management of hydronephrosis.
- Outcomes of pregnancies with fetal gastroschisis.
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitor use in pregnancy and the neonatal behavioral syndrome.
- Hydramnios in twin gestations.
- Toward consistent terminology of placental location.
- Society for maternal-fetal medicine (SMFM) clinical guideline #7: nonimmune hydrops fetalis.
- Placenta accreta and vaginal bleeding according to gestational age at delivery.
- Bleeding complications in pregnancies with low-lying placenta.
- #37: Diagnosis and management of vasa previa.
- Sonographic Detection and Clinical Importance of Growth Restriction in Pregnancies With Gastroschisis.
- The natural history of twin-twin transfusion syndrome stratified by Quintero stage.
- Sonography interval and the diagnosis of twin-twin transfusion syndrome.
- Aneuploidy Screening in Pregnancy.
- What Is New in Obstetric Imaging?: Best Articles From the Past Year.
- Antibiotic use in pregnancy.
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology 1996 Residents of Excellence Research Award
- Connecticut Society of American Board Obstetricians & Gynecologists - 1992 Annual Award
- Phi Beta Kappa - 1988University of Pennsylvania
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Birth Defects
- Member American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, Senior
- Member International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member North American Fetal Therapy Network: Steering Committee Publications Committee Chair
- Member Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Editorial Review Committee, Publications Committee, Ultrasound
- Yale-New Haven Hospital 1996
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Maternal Fetal Medicine 1998
Dr. Jodi S Dashe MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Jodi S Dashe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Gynecologist
Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the functions and diseases of the female reproductive system. Regular gynecological checkups can help adolescent girls and women against certain diseases and cancers, including the early detection and treatment of illnesses. Gynecological care is...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Dr. Katherine Boyd D.O.2301 S Hampton Rd Dallas Texas 75224
- Dr. Derek Haas MD3413 Spectrum Blvd. Richardson Texas 95082
- Scott William Roberts5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390
- Dr. Patricia LaRue MD1330 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Dr. Charles A. Safely M.D.4351 Booth Calloway Road North Richland Hills Texas 76180
- Dr. Mindy Luck MD505 Omega Dr Arlington TX 76014