Dr. William Schmid is a psychologist practicing in Norman, OK. Dr. Schmid specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Schmid evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Schmid because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. William Franklin Schmid PHD's Practice location
Dr. William Franklin Schmid PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schmid
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Dr. Jennifer Morgan Lancaster PH.D.604 S Classen Ave Oklahoma City OK 73160
- Dr. Gale Llewellyn Hobson PHD4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Yolanda Sarabia Padua M.D.1145 W I 240 Service Rd # 201 Oklahoma City OK 73139
- Ms. Jenny Carrick Carter PSY.D1006 24th Ave Nw Norman OK 73069
- Dr. Dinah Sue Cloud PH.D.3280 Marshall Ave Norman OK 73072
- Dr. Martin L Krimsky PHD2416 Tee Cir Norman OK 73069