Dr. Horace L Ramdial MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine1020 Laurel Oak Rd Suite 201 Voorhees NJ, 08043
Dr. Horace Ramdial is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Ramdial cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ Of West Indies- Fac Med Sci- Kingston- Jamaica 1982
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies (Jamaica) 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Howard Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Howard University Hospital
Dr. Horace L Ramdial MD's Practice location
Voorhees, NJ 08043Get Direction
Dr. Horace L Ramdial MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramdial
- 5 Tips On Lowering Your Blood Pressure
There is no easy way to lower your blood pressure. When you are facing high blood pressure, you have to make the appropriate lifestyle changes to lower it. Remember that you are the key element in improving your blood pressure. If you are not willing to help yourself, then no one can. Even if the...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Maria Delivoria-Papadopoulos M.D.204 Berkley Ave Lansdowne Pennsylvania 19050
- Dr. Eric C Eichenwald MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Tarek Adib Nakhla MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Julia D. Ryan MD1025 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Muhammad Usman Anwar MD1505 W. Sherman Ave. Vineland NJ 08360
- Dr. Yanick Mary Vibert DO230 North Broad Street Philadelphia PA 19102