Dr. Ken Abraham is a Dentist practicing in Grants, NM. Dr. Abraham specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ken Abraham DDS's Practice location
Grants, NM 87020Get Direction
Dr. Ken Abraham DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abraham
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Patricia B Valdivia DDS1209 Bonita St Grants NM 87020
- Kristin Kay Murphy Other1317 N Kings Highway Myrtle Beach SC 29577
- Dr. Jeffrey Ray Mattila D.D.S.200 Lincoln Ave Grants NM 87020
- Dr. Alan Filip Tatz DDSAloma Canoncito Laguna Hostital Ihs San Fidel NM 87049
- Dr. Velma Jolene Dennis DDS3650 5th Ave Unit 509 San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. David Charles Feist DDS516 Nizhoni Blvd Gallup NM 87301