Thiruvallur Ecchambadi Vallabhan MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease929 N Us Highway 441 Suite 201 Lady Lake FL, 32159
Dr. Thiruvallur Vallabhan is a cardiologist practicing in Lady Lake, FL. Dr. Vallabhan specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Vallabhan also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Gandhi Medical College and Hospital 1993
Osmania Medical College 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- La State Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Thiruvallur Ecchambadi Vallabhan MD's Practice location
Lady Lake, FL 32159Get Direction
Thiruvallur Ecchambadi Vallabhan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vallabhan
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Prabhakara Babu Kunamneni MD1815 SALK AVE TAVARES FL 32778
- Thomas F Parente MD2101 Nightingale Ln Tavares FL 32778
- Hector L Garcia M.D.1020 E North Blvd Leesburg FL 34748
- Vishnu P Yelamanchi MD1050 Old Camp Rd The Villages FL 32162
- Shrikanth Upadya MD1050 Old Camp Rd The Villages FL 32162
- Moises Fraifeld MD1879 Nightingale Lane Tavares FL 32778