Kari Fields is an acupuncturist practicing in Bozeman, MT. Dr. Fields evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Fields treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Kari L Fields LAC.'s Practice location
Bozeman, MT 59715Get Direction
Kari L Fields LAC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Ms. Elizabeth Ann Geran ACUPUNCTURE205 N Tracy Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Autumn Goodrich LAC, MACOM1276 N 15TH AVE BOZEMAN MT 59715
- Kim Holley LMT280 W KAGY BLVD BOZEMAN MT 59715
- Mr. Jean-louis Gillet M.A.C., M.O.M.1648 Ellis St Bozeman MT 59715
- Mrs. Kyrsten Leslie Goldberg LA.C706 N 7th Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Susannah Freeman White L.AC.81 W Kagy Blvd Bozeman MT 59715