Mitra Noroozian MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology1500 E Medical Center Dr B1 Floor University Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Mitra Noroozian is a radiologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Noroozian specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1999
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1999
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Medical Imaging, Abdominal Imaging, Breast Imaging
- Breast Imaging, MRI, Ultrasonography, Brigham & Women's Hospital 2007
Mitra Noroozian MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Edsa Negussie M.D.26850 Providence Pkwy Novi MI 48374
- Neeraj Chaudhary MD5119 Forest View Ct Ann Arbor MI 48108
- Suresh Mukherji MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Surekha Shakuntala Rao33155 Annapolis Street Wayne Michigan 48184
- Jadranka Stojanovska MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- David William Brandel687 Addington Lane Ann Arbor Michigan 48108