Dr. Joachim Mueller is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Burlington, VT. Dr. Mueller performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Medizinische Fakult‰t Mannheim 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- UNIVERSITY OF MUNSTER
Joachim Georg Mueller M.D.'s Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Montpelier, VT 05602Get Direction
Joachim Georg Mueller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Robert Michael Lobel MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Mark Atlee Capeless M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Richard Leighton Page Other62 TILLEY DR SOUTH BURLINGTON VT 05403
- Daniel Dantas Correa de sa MD111 COLCHESTER AVE BURLINGTON VT 05401
- Peter Salem Spector MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Pierre Znojkiewicz M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401