Dr. Courtney Oliveto is an audiologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Oliveto evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Oliveto takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Courtney Oliveto SC.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20422Get Direction
Dr. Courtney Oliveto SC.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oliveto
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- What Conditions Does a Bone Doctor Treat?
What is a bone doctor?A bone doctor is also known as an orthopedist or an orthopedic surgeon. Bone doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, diseases, and conditions. Their practice is also seen in other areas, such as pediatrics, sports medicine, trauma,...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Signs and Symptoms of Mumps
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus that’s transferred through nasal secretions, close contact, and saliva.Mumps related symptoms usually manifest within 2-3 weeks after exposure to the causative agent or virus. Flu-like symptoms might be the first to occur, including:Mild...
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Beth Lynn Connors AUD5504 Backlick Rd Springfield VA 22151
- Christine R Ortiz AUD6420 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Mrs. Lee Ann Horvat AUDIOLOGIST2819 Hayes Ave Sandusky OH 44870
- Dr. Cynthia Louise Zehner AU.D.Audiology Division National Naval Medical Ctr Bethesda MD 20889
- Dr. Rebecca Sarah Marcadis AU.DWashington Dc Vamc 50 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20422
- Regina Escano AUD3100 Sw 62nd Ave Miami FL 33155