Dr. James Wade is an oncologist practicing in Decatur, IL. Dr. Wade specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Wade manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1978
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Exploratory analysis of the usefulness of acupressure bands when severe chemotherapy-related nausea is expected.
- Evaluation of fulvestrant in clinical practice: use of an electronic data registry.
- Prevention of delayed nausea: a University of Rochester Cancer Center Community Clinical Oncology Program study of patients receiving chemotherapy.
- An open-label study to investigate the cardiac safety profile of cabazitaxel in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Randomized Multicenter Placebo-Controlled Trial of Omega-3 Fatty Acids for the Control of Aromatase Inhibitor-Induced Musculoskeletal Pain: SWOG S0927.
- Dental health status and patient-reported outcomes at baseline in patients participating in the osteonecrosis of the jaw registry study, SWOG S0702.
- Safety and pharmacokinetics of cabazitaxel in patients with hepatic impairment: a phase I dose-escalation study.
- Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial of Duloxetine Versus Placebo for Aromatase Inhibitor-Associated Arthralgias in Early-Stage Breast Cancer: SWOG S1202.
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Hematology-Internal Medicine
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. James L Wade M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. James L Wade M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- These Foods Can Help in the Battle Against Cancer
There is no single superfood that can prevent disease or cancer, but research indicates that diet has a critical role to play in the overall health of a person for both the short and long term.The food that a person eats determines what resources are available to the body when fighting off...
- Can a 3D Printed Robot Diagnose Breast Cancer?
After skin cancer, breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among women in the United States. Breast cancer can occur in both women and men but is 100 times more likely to occur in women than it is in men.Screening is often done to look for cancer in people who are at risk of developing...
- Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a battle that isn't easy for any woman. For Giuliana Rancic, she knows this firsthand. The Live From the Red Carpet host is a breast cancer survivor who now dedicates herself to helping other women who are battling cancer too. She started an organization called Fab-U-Wish, which...
- He Found A Lump in His Breast. But That Didn’t Stop Him.
62-year-old Eric Passmore from Franklin, Indiana is a father, grandfather, and retired machinist. He is also a breast cancer survivor. ...
- Health Alert: Healing Process After Breast Cancer Surgery Can Trigger Cancer to Spread
Breast cancer is the most common cancer affecting women in the United States after skin cancer.Breast cancer survival rates have been increasing, and the number of deaths are declining steadily due to early detection, personalized approaches to treatment, and a better understanding of the disease,...
- Dr. Evelena Ontiveros MD PHD210 W MCKINLEY AVE DECATUR IL 62526
- Dr. Dolores A Estrada MD210 W. Mckinley Ave Decatur IL 62526
- Mr. Edward C Elliott MD210 W. Mckinley Ave Decatur IL 62526
- Mr. Perry P Guaglianone M.D.210 W Mckinley Ave Decatur IL 62526
- Mr. Mario R Velasco MD210 W Mckinley Ave Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Harold A Yoon MD210 W Mckinley Ave Decatur IL 62526