Dr. Jeffrey Jelic MD
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon5501 Fortunes Ridge Road Suite G Durham NC, 27713
Dr. Jelic has completed seven years of combined residencies in Hospital Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and General Surgery. Dr. Jelic further refined his training in facial surgery with ...
- Oral & Maillofacial Surgery
- Oral And Facial Trauma Surgery
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- Oral Exam / Consultation
- Oral Facial Infections
- Oral Pathology
- Facial Cosmetic Surgeries
- Facial Contouring
- Facial Enhancement
- Dental Aesthetics
- Dental Implants
- Orthognathic Surgical Cases
- Rhinoplasty (nose Surgery)
- Extractions & Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Extractions And Bone Grafting
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Evaluation And Surgery
- Chin Augmentation
- Chin Surgery
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Fat Augmentation
- Face Surgery
- Facelift / Necklift
- Brow/eyelid Lift
- Laser And Light Treatments
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer Removal
- Reduce Prominent Ears
- Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Chief Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery Resident 1994
- Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1993
- Chief General Practice Resident at Veterans Administration Medical Center, Washington, DC Removables, periodontal surgery, pathology 1989
- Veterans Administration Medical Center, Washington, DC Hospital Dentistry 1988
- Institute of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery, Salt Lake City, Utah Facial Cosmetic Surgery 1998
- Center for Corrective Jaw Surgery, Santa Barbara, California Orthognathic and Reconstructive Facial Surgery 1997
Dr. Jeffrey Jelic MD's Practice location
DURHAM, NC 27705Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Jelic MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jelic
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Amandip Kamoh DDS8305 FALLS OF NEUSE RD STE 105 RALEIGH NC 27615
- Timothy A Turvey DDSUnc Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Adam David Serlo DMD, MD501 Eastowne Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- David E Frost DDS, MS2823 N Duke St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Debra M Schardt-sacco DMD, MD2823 N Duke St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. David E Sheinkopf DDS127 GADWALL LN DURHAM NC 27703