Dr. Melissa-gayle Sanchez is a pediatrician practicing in Milpitas, CA in Silicon Vallry Medical Clinic. Dr. Sanchez is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children and adults. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sanchez diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 26. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sanchez can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Regional Medical Center, San Jose CA
Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.'s Practice location
MILPITAS, CA 95035Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sanchez
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Dr. Anders Karl Dahlstrom MD PHD2577 SAMARITAN DR SAN JOSE CA 95124
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Dr. Michael Taymor MD145 California Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. David B. Lewis MD269 Campus Drive Stanford California 94305
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501
- Sujatha Seetharaman10180 Parkwood Dr Cupertino California 95014