Dr. Lester A Zuckerman M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine11921 Rockville Pike Suite 505 Rockville MD, 20852
Dr. Zuckerman joined National Spine & Pain Centers in 1998. Currently a member of NSPCÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Board of Directors, he also serves as the practiceÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Chief Medical Officer. Prior ...
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1989
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1989
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Negative regulation of CD4 lineage development and responses by CD5.
- Determination of the tyrosine phosphorylation sites in the T cell transmembrane glycoprotein CD5.
- Immune responses to therapeutic proteins in humans--clinical significance, assessment and prediction.
- A comparison of life events scoring methods as predictors of psychological symptomatology.
- Identification of a unique costimulatory activity for murine T helper 1 T cell clones.
- Functional consequences of costimulation by ICAM-1 on IL-2 gene expression and T cell activation.
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. Lester A Zuckerman M.D.'s Practice location
Rockville, MD 20852Get Direction
Dr. Lester A Zuckerman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zuckerman
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Charley Horse: Prevention and Treatment
What is Charley Horse?A charley horse is commonly referred to as muscle spasms, which can occur in any of the muscles present in the body, but most commonly in the legs. These muscle spasms are experienced as uncomfortable contractions of the muscles. If these contracting muscles do not relax even...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Nerve Pain Medications for Fibromyalgia
Living a quality life is tough if you are dealing with chronic pain that is caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by predominant pain in the bones, muscles, and soft tissue. It is also associated with sleep issues, mood swings, and overwhelming...
- What Is Shingles?
What are shingles?Shingles is a painful rash in the skin caused by the chicken pox virus, varicella-zoster. This skin condition usually appears in the form of a band, strip, or a small area in the body. Shingles is sometimes referred to as herpes zoster. ...
- Dr. Colleen Blanchfield MD11490 Commerce Park Dr Reston VA 20191
- Dr. Majid Ghauri M.D.4001 Fair Ridge Dr. Fairfax VA 22033
- Barton AdamsOracle Way Reston VA 20190
- Dr. Joyson Karakunnel MD1635 N. George Mason Dr. Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. Joseph Maxwell Oppong MD6911 LAUREL BOWIE RD BOWIE MD 20715
- Dr. Assaf Gordon MD3031 Javier Rd Fairfax VA 22031