Dr. Michael Albert is a pathologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Albert is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Albert can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Albert may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1982
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, General Surgery
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Michael S Albert MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14220Get Direction
Dr. Michael S Albert MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Joanne L. Becker MDElm St. & Carlton Street Buffalo New York 14263
- Dr. William Boyczuk MD, D.D.S.1947 RIDGE RD WEST SENECA NY 14224
- Dr. Keith Krabill MD115 Flint Rd Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Charles Levea MD PHDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. James Joseph Woytash D.D.S , M.D.462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Michael Boyczuk D.D.S.1947 RIDGE RD WEST SENECA NY 14224