Dr. Jonathan E Kass MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease3 Cooper Plz Suite 215 Camden NJ, 08103
Specializing in pulmonary disease, Dr. Jonathan Kass, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in Camden, New Jersey. Dr. Kass is a graduate of University Of Cincinnati ...
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1979
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- The labyrinth of asthma therapy: lost in the choices.
- Heliox redux.
- Intensive care unit outcome in the very elderly.
- To sleep in an intensive care unit, perchance to heal.
- Adjustment of DLCO for varying COHb, and alveolar PO2 using a theoretical adjustment equation.
- Heliox therapy in acute severe asthma.
- The effect of heliox on croup: a pilot study.
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Pulmonary Diseases; Deaconess Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New Eng Deaconess Hospital
- New England Deaconess Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Program
Dr. Jonathan E Kass MD's Practice location
Camden, NJ 08103Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan E Kass MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kass
- A Cystic Fibrosis App to Bring Data to Market
For many people with CF, remembering their daily treatment regimens and medication schedules can seem daunting and difficult. Most patients acclaim that if they had a resource, such as an app, that would make their health management easier to handle, that they would love to try it. In addition to...
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- New Technology Offers Shared Decision-Making for Cystic Fibrosis Patients
Suffering from an autosomal recessive lethal disease is indubitably difficult, but what if there were something that could make it more manageable? Physician researchers at the University of Cincinnati have worked to develop a computerize decision-making model that assists cystic fibrosis patients...
- New Study: ADHD's Potential Impact on Cystic Fibrosis
Results from a recent study have shown that 15% of Adults with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) had definitive symptoms for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).While past research had shown a prevalence of anxiety and depression in adults with CF, the incidence of ADHD was described as...
- COPD: Know the Signs and Symptoms – Pink Puffers and Blue Bloaters
COPD is a chronic lung condition that makes it difficult for you to breathe. Know about the signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Blue Bloater and Pink puffer do not develop until the later stages of this disease. COPD is a term used to describe progressive lung...
- Dr. Peter Joseph Saccone D.O.100 Kings Way E Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. John P. Simelaro DO4190 City Ave Philadelphia PA 19131
- Melvin Pratter Other3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Thomas J Meyer M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Eric V Finkenstadt M.D.52 W Red Bank Ave Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Donna J. Hogue D.O.900 Centennial Blvd Voorhees NJ 08043