Dr. Jan Vlach is a family practitioner practicing in Traverse City, MI. Dr. Vlach specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Vlach possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1982
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Contact Dermatitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- La Grange Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- Hospital de la Concepcion Program
Dr. Jan J Vlach M.D.'s Practice location
Traverse City, MI 49684Get Direction
Dr. Jan J Vlach M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vlach
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma, is a malignant lung tumor depicted by uncontrolled cell growth in tissues of the lung. If left untreated, this growth can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into nearby tissue or other parts of the body.The following are 5 tips on...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Dr. Laura Marie Hill M.D.872 Munson Avenue Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Micheleen S Hashikawa M.D.24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Heather Aine Kennedy D.O.1400 Medical Campus Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Thomas C Nussdorfer M.D.3074 N Us 31 S Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Donald Fraser DO1105 6th St Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Nathan Sailor D.O.1400 Medical Campus Dr Traverse City MI 49684