Dr. Diego Ize-ludlow is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Ize-ludlow specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
Dr. Diego Ize-ludlow MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Diego Ize-ludlow MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Dr. Jaime Haidet M.D.4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Deborah Rotenstein M.D.1350 Locust St Pittsburgh PA 15219
- Dr. Nursen Gurtunca M.D.1 Childrens Hospital Dr Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Marcela Vargas trujillo M.D.4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Kanthi Bangalore krishna MBBS4401 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Wassim Chemaitilly MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213