Dr. Yuri Reinberg is a pediatric urologist with Pediatric Surgical Associates. He received his medical degree from Sackler Medical School in Tel Aviv and completed his residency in urology at Universi ...
Education and Training
Tel Aviv Univ- Sackler Fac Of Med- Tel Aviv- Israel 1980
Sackler School of Medicine 1980
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Neuromodulation in pediatrics.
- Contemporary and emerging drug treatments for urinary incontinence in children.
- Preliminary results of sacral neuromodulation in 23 children.
- Familial multilocular cystic nephroma: a variant of a unique renal neoplasm.
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a single center experience with 20 children.
- Editorial comment.
- Incontinence. Pediatric sacral neuromodulation for refractory incontinence.
- Vesicoureteral reflux in children with urachal anomalies.
- The dysfunctional elimination syndrome in children--is sacral neuromodulation worth the trouble?
- Reply: To PMID 25096339.
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a 10-year single-center experience with 105 consecutive children.
- Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors 2012
- Birth Defects
- Univ Of Mn Affil Hosps, Urology; Univ Of Mn Affil Hosps, General Surgery
- University of Minnesota Program
- Fairview University Hospital
- Urology - University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis
Dr. Yuri E Reinberg MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. Yuri E Reinberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reinberg
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- What Do Doctors Check in Prostate Cancer?
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to a condition that affects the prostate gland. The condition is only found in men. The simple reason is that only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath a man's bladder and around the urethra. The primary function of...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Dr. Travis John Pagliara M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Robert Sweet420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Dr. William D Borkon MD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Kenneth S Koeneman MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Stephen J Lukasewycz M.D.435 Phalen Blvd - Ms 51103c Saint Paul MN 55130
- Dr. Todd David Brandt M.D.6025 Lake Rd Saint Paul MN 55125