Dr. Yuri Reinberg is a pediatric urologist with Pediatric Surgical Associates. He received his medical degree from Sackler Medical School in Tel Aviv and completed his residency in urology at Universi ...
Education and Training
Tel Aviv Univ- Sackler Fac Of Med- Tel Aviv- Israel 1980
Sackler School of Medicine 1980
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Neuromodulation in pediatrics.
- Contemporary and emerging drug treatments for urinary incontinence in children.
- Preliminary results of sacral neuromodulation in 23 children.
- Familial multilocular cystic nephroma: a variant of a unique renal neoplasm.
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a single center experience with 20 children.
- Editorial comment.
- Incontinence. Pediatric sacral neuromodulation for refractory incontinence.
- Vesicoureteral reflux in children with urachal anomalies.
- The dysfunctional elimination syndrome in children--is sacral neuromodulation worth the trouble?
- Reply: To PMID 25096339.
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a 10-year single-center experience with 105 consecutive children.
- Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors 2012
- Birth Defects
- Univ Of Mn Affil Hosps, Urology; Univ Of Mn Affil Hosps, General Surgery
- University of Minnesota Program
- Fairview University Hospital
- Urology - University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis
Dr. Yuri E Reinberg MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207Get Direction
Dr. Yuri E Reinberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reinberg
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- What is a Cystoscopy?
In cystoscopy, a slender, flexible or rigid tube (cystoscope) with a lighted camera at its tip is positioned inside the urinary bladder. The device is lubricated and gently slid inside the bladder through the urethral opening in the penis under anesthesia. The procedure enables the urologist to...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- What is a Prostate Biopsy?
A prostate biopsy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove a sample of a suspicious tissue from your prostate for further examination analysis. The prostate is a tiny, walnut-shaped gland found in men's reproductive system. This gland's major function is to produce a fluid that nourishes the...
- Robert Sweet420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Dr. William D Borkon MD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Stephen J Lukasewycz M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Kenneth S Koeneman MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Todd David Brandt M.D.8650 Hudson Blvd N Lake Elmo MN 55042
- Dr. Chase Kenyon Sovell M.D.6525 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435