Dr. Daniel Wayne Sherbenou MD, PHD
Hepatologist | Hepatology1665 AURORA CT AURORA CO, 80045
Dr. Daniel Sherbenou is a hepatologist practicing in AURORA, CO. Dr. Sherbenou specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Dr. Daniel Wayne Sherbenou MD, PHD's Practice location
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- Can Hepatitis A Impact Your Quality of Life?
Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver, and this condition can be mostly curable but certain cases lead to fibrosis, liver cancer or complete liver failure. Hepatitis viruses are one of the leading sources of hepatitis, but other infections and substances like alcohol and drugs can also cause...
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- Is Hepatitis B Contagious?
The hepatitis virus is one of the liver’s greatest enemies. It causes infections that can severely malfunction the liver, resulting in various conditions like scarring of the liver, liver failure, or even liver cancer. The hepatitis viruses have three types, namely, A, B, and C. While all three...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Dr. Scott Biggins MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Michael Scott Kriss MD1635 AURORA CT AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Tibor Krisko MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Kiran Bambha MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Brett Emerson Fortune M.D.12631 E 17th Ave Rm 7614 Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Aimee Truesdale MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045