Dr. Mijail D. Serruya MD
Neurologist | Neurology900 Walnut Street 2nd Floor Philadelphia PA, 19107
Dr. Mijail Serruya practices Neuropathology in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Serruya studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 2005
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Instant neural control of a movement signal.
- Decoding movement intent from human premotor cortex neurons for neural prosthetic applications.
- A microscale photovoltaic neurostimulator for fiber optic delivery of functional electrical stimulation.
- Power shifts track serial position and modulate encoding in human episodic memory.
- Bottlenecks to clinical translation of direct brain-computer interfaces.
- As we may think and be: brain-computer interfaces to expand the substrate of mind.
- Connecting the Brain to Itself through an Emulation.
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Hospital of University of Pennsylvania (HUP)
Dr. Mijail D. Serruya MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Mijail D. Serruya MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Serruya
- Opening Up About A Parkinson’s Diagnosis
Being diagnosed with Parkinson’s can be a huge life-changer for anyone. Unfortunately, it is a progressive disease, so even with the help of surgery and medication, some parts of it will remain as part of your life. It can be possible, especially during the early stages of the disease, to live...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- How Herpes Affects Multiple Sclerosis
Having multiple sclerosis is difficult to manage on its own. The symptoms may feel overwhelming, so researching and being an active participant in the appropriate care plan are two important steps. There are several viruses that impact the neurological system in the body. Herpes is a disease that is...
- How Many People with Fibromyalgia Suffer in Silence?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects up to five million people in the United States. But even with this large number, there are still people who often go undiagnosed or are wrongly diagnosed, silently living with the disease.Experts believe that there are still many people around the world...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- Dr. Joshua Todd Mendelson M.D.900 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. G. Pete Gliebus M.D.219 N BROAD ST FL 7 PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.227 Madison Ave Lumberton NJ 08048
- Dr. Pravin B. Vasoya M.D.438 Ganttown Rd Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MDBroad and Vine streets Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D.5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141