Dr. Jeanne Pratt is a speech language pathologist practicing in HUDSON, WI. Dr. Pratt specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Pratt evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Pratt helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- Regulation of interleukin 2-dependent growth responses by glycosylphosphatidylinositol molecules.
- Methods for DNA extraction from Candida albicans.
- Bilateral secondary congenital aphakia.
- Evaluation of a new applanation tonometer.
- Glycosylated phosphatidylinositol molecules as second messengers.
- Diminished tyrosine protein kinase activity in T cells unresponsive to TCR stimulation.
- Multifunctional roles of glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol lipids.
- Identification of a novel functional 85-kD glycoprotein restricted to long-term dividing human lymphocytic lines.
- Emergency! Bleeding gastric ulcer.
Mrs. Jeanne Claire Pratt MST, CCC-SLP's Practice location
HUDSON, WI 54016Get Direction
Mrs. Jeanne Claire Pratt MST, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Miss Janet Nora Zylinski M.A. CF-SLP80 MINNESOTA AVE LITTLE CANADA MN 55117
- Kylee Williamson M.A., CCC-SLP1060 STERLING ST N MAPLEWOOD MN 55119
- John B Krumm410 S THIRD ST RIVER FALLS WI 54022
- Kelly Schadeck2101 WOODDALE DR WOODBURY MN 55125
- Mary J Saunders CCC, SLP561 7TH ST W SAINT PAUL MN 55102
- Kaylin Kulhanek M.A. CFY-SLP8450 CITY CENTRE DR WOODBURY MN 55125