Dr. Lewis Neace is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Patrick Afb, FL. Dr. Neace provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Neace discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Lewis D Neace D.O.'s Practice location
Patrick Afb, FL 32925Get Direction
DAYTON, WA 99328Get Direction
Dr. Lewis D Neace D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Are there Risks to Ablations?
Catheter ablations are known to be a safe procedure with very little associated risks. Most cases end successfully, making it a lot safer to undergo the procedure than not undergoing it at all. In 2010, the chances of experiencing any complications during the procedure fell to as low as 2%. The...
- What are the Bacterial Causes of Diarrhea?
When the digestive system is attacked by a bacterium, bacterial gastroenteritis is caused. It mostly happens when someone consumes unhealthy foods or gets too close to animals carrying harmful germs or toxic substances. This type of diarrhea causes nausea, cramping, abdominal pain and some other...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Are the Complications of a Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery, like all other types of surgeries, has its own complications that arise from different causes. Maybe it’s the doctor, the equipment used, or the patients themselves. Complications may vary according to the type of surgery performed.Major complications could arise if:...
- MSG: Separating Fact from Fiction
What is monosodium glutamate?Monosodium glutamate or MSG is a food additive. MSG is a salt of glutamic acid, which is an abundant amino acid in nature. The human body produces glutamate, so it is a non-essential amino acid that has a number of functions in the body. Glutamate gives a unique taste...
- Dr. Michael S Laughrey MD2922 Heritage Cir Merritt Island FL 32952
- Dr. Russel S Miller D.O.1381 S Patrick Dr Patrick Afb FL 32925
- Dr. Glenn Donnelly D.O., MPH1381 S PATRICK DR PATRICK AFB FL 32925
- Dr. Daniel Woodard M.D.703 Chase Hammock Rd Merritt Island FL 32953
- Dr. John C Stoner MD1381 S Patrick Dr Patrick Afb FL 32925
- Dr. Max A Pell D.O.1381 S Patrick Dr Patrick Afb FL 32925