Dr. Abdul-rahman Ahmed Babeir MBBS
Urologist2100 Dorchester Ave. Boston MA, 02124
Dr. Abdul-rahman Babeir is a urologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Babeir specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
King Saud University, Riyadh, College Of Medicine MBBS 2006
- 1st Prize for Best Urology Resident 2009 King Abdulaziz Medical City
- 1st Prize for Best Research Presentation 2009 King Abdulaziz Medical City
- Prof. Kattan award for the best scientific paper presentation 2012 Saudi Urology Conference
- Cystoscopy And Bladder Overdistention
- Cystoscopy With Botox Injection
- Cystoscopy, Fluoroscopy, Litholapaxy And More
- Ureteroscopy With Laser Lithotripsy
- Ureteral Stricture Or Kinking
- Kidney And Ureter Removal
- Laparoscopic & Laser Procedures
- Nephrectomy And Partial Nephrectomy
- Prostate Biopsy
- Prostate (turp)
- Prostate Cancer Surgery, Prostate Cancer, Laparoscopic Surgery And More
- Bladder Cancer / Infection / Stones
- Hydrocele Repair
- Testicular Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence Procedures
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Urine Test
- Renal Stones, Robotic Surgery
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Robotic/Laparoscopic Urologic Surgery 2015
- Journal of Surgical EducationEvaluation of Urology Residents’ Perception of Surgical Theater Educational Environment2014
- Case Reports in UrologyNecrotizing Urethritis due to Aerococcus urinae2015
- Advances in Medical Education and PracticesEvaluation of the learning environment of urology residency training using the postgraduate2015
Experience & Accolades
- Urosurgeon2016Steward Medical Group - Carney HospitalProviding patients with urological care including initial work up, diagnosis and management with access to Robotic and Laparoscopic surgery.
Dr. Abdul-rahman Ahmed Babeir MBBS's Practice location
Boston, MA 02124Get Direction
Brighton, MA 02135Get Direction
Dr. Abdul-rahman Ahmed Babeir MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Babeir
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- Dr. Arthur P Mourtzinos M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- William R. Helfrich, Jr.780 Main Street South Weymouth Massachusetts 02190
- Dr. Karim J Hamawy M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Pierre John Mendoza Other446 Jack Martin Blvd. Brick New Jersey 08724
- Dr. John T Stoffel MD41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Christopher Michael Lodowsky MD22285 N. Pepper Road Barrington IL 60010