Dr. Timothy Alan Lander MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology910 E 26th St Suite 323 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Timothy A Lander MD joined the professional staff at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota in 2002 after joining Dr. James Sidman in practice at Pediatric ENT Associates. Along with his partne ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1996
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Otolaryngology
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD) Affiliated Hospitals
- Otolaryngology, Pediatric - University of Minnesota Hospitals, Minneapolis 2004
Dr. Timothy Alan Lander MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Alan Lander MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lander
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Dr. Richard M. Levinson M.D.2211 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Abby Christine Meyer MD2525 CHICAGO AVE S MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Travis Daniel Reeves M.D.2530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. James David Sidman MD910 E 26th St Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Sivakumar Chinnadurai MD, MPH2530 CHICAGO AVE STE 450 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404