Dr. Leslie Robert Berghash MD
Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery1801 Se Hillmoor Dr Suite B105 Port Saint Lucie FL, 34952
Dr. Leslie Berghash is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Dr. Berghash specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1981
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1981
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Member American Medical Association
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngology Head snd Neck Surgery
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Otolaryngology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, General Surgery; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Leslie Robert Berghash MD's Practice location
Dr. Leslie Robert Berghash MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berghash
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Avron H Lipschitz MD11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Paul Dudley Giles M.D.323 Se Osceola St Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Stephen C Adler MD323 Se Osceola St Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Christopher Lee Slack M.D.4632 S 25th St Fort Pierce FL 34981
- Dr. Charles J Zeller D.O.4632 S 25th St Fort Pierce FL 34981
- Dr. Robert A Nunez MD2221 Se Ocean Blvd Stuart FL 34996