Dr. Gretchen Burk is an audiologist practicing in Bloomington, IN. Dr. Burk evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Burk takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Gretchen S Burk M.S.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IN 47405Get Direction
Gretchen S Burk M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does the Hypothalamus Do?
Where is the hypothalamus located?The hypothalamus is a small, almond-sized, cone-shaped structure that projects downwards, ending in the infundibular stalk of the brain. This is a tubular connection to the pituitary gland, with which it has a direct relationship. The two are connected by nervous...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- If I Eat Healthy, Can I Get Rid Of Type 2 Diabetes?
Around 90-95% of people having diabetes suffer from type 2 diabetes. As in the case with normal individuals, there are foods that can harm and foods that can heal. Eating the right food in the right proportions, cutting down on junk food and keeping oneself well hydrated all play a part in leading a...
- Oncoplastic Surgery Success Story at Tufts Medical Center
While there are thousands of difficulties that surround breast cancer, one of the largest for many women is losing their breasts in surgery. While it is a necessary evil due to the cancer, it can be very difficult on confidence and self-image. If they wish to reconstruct their breasts, there are...
- Nurses Play a Critical Role in Society: Here's Why
Over the past decades, nursing has established itself as an inexhaustible profession. From the core of their values, “nurses advocate for health promotion, educate patients and the public on the prevention of illness and injury, provide care and assist in cure, participate in rehabilitation, and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nathan E. Amos PH.D., CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Lisa Goerner CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Dr. Lindsay Mitchell fletcher AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403
- Mr. Luis Camacho M.A. F-AAA2011 N. Locust Ct. Bloomington IN 47401
- Ms. Tera Marie Quigley AU.D.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Dr. Kristin M Baar AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403