Dr. Haass's advanced training includes a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at South Pointe Hospital and a hand surgery fellowship at the University of Connecticut. His specialty interest ...
Education and Training
Michigan State University - College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Mi, United States, D.O. DO 2000
Osteopathic SurgeonsAmerican Osteopathic Board of SurgeryAOBS- Osteopathic Surgery- 2010
- Top Doc2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018Hour Magazine
- Hand Surgery
- Microvascular Surgery
- Plastic And Reconstruction Surgery
- Elbow Care
- Hand & Upper Extremity
- Hand & Wrist
- Cleveland Clinic Systems Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2007
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital General Surgery 2005
- University of Connecticut Hand Surgery 2008
Dr. Edward Aron Haass D.O.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Livonia, MI 48154Get Direction
Dearborn, MI 48124Get Direction
Trenton, MI 48183Get Direction
Dr. Edward Aron Haass D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haass
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Dr. Shivana N. Prakash MD43311 Commons Drive Clinton Township Michigan 48038
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D.850 S ATLANTIC BLVD Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. David L Chengelis MD3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Susan Joan Seman DO6900 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield Illinois 48322
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D.2540 Rochester Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Ashley Sachtleben DO701 West Front Street Traverse City Michigan 49684