Dr. Bruce Montgomerie MD
Pediatrician3725 W 4100 South Salt Lake City UT, 84120
Dr. Bruce Montgomerie, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in pediatrics and currently sees patients in West valley city, Utah and West jordan, Utah. Dr. Montgomerie ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1990
University of California 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
Dr. Bruce Montgomerie MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84120Get Direction
WEST VALLEY CITY, UT 84120Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Montgomerie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montgomerie
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Robert M. Ward Other100 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Carmen Taveras M.D.1580 W Antelope Dr Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Dale L Chapman MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Mitzi D Conover MD9720 S 1300 E Sandy UT 84094
- Dr. Nathan G Forbush M.D.2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Shellie J Ring MD7138 S 2000 E Salt Lake City UT 84121