Dr. Tirsit A Brooks PHD
Psychologist | Counseling149 Hart Street 82 Medical Group, Sg Sheppard Afb TX, 76311
Tirsit Brooks is a psychologist practicing in Sheppard Afb, TX. Tirsit specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Tirsit evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Tirsit because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Tirsit A Brooks PHD's Practice location
Sheppard Afb, TX 76311Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Dr. Christopher James Revis PH.D.149 Hart St Sheppard Afb TX 76311
- Dr. John Pittner PH.D149 Hart Street Sheppard Afb TX 76311
- Dr. London Scott Richard PHD939 Missile Rd Sheppard Afb TX 76311
- Dr. Heather L Silvio PSYD149 Hart St Rm 5 Sheppard Afb TX 76311
- Dr. Kieran Kaur Dhillon PSY.D.149 Hart St Rm 5 Sheppard Afb TX 76311
- Dr. Carrie Marie Dorson PSY.D.149 Hart St Sheppard Afb TX 76311