Dr. Adam Combs Abram MD
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery2025 Technology Parkway Suite G-03 Mechanicsburg PA, 17050
Dr. Adam Abram is well known and respected ENT doctor specializing in sinus surgery and cosmetic nose surgery (rhinoplasty). He is the Director of the Heritage First Sinus and Cosmetic Nose Surgery Center ...
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck- 1995
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- In-office Balloon Sinuplasty
- Tonsillectomy And Adenoidectomy
- Ear Tube Placement
- Rhinoplasty (nose Surgery)
- Skin Cancer Excision And Reconstruction
- MemberAmerican Academy of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery 1995
- memberFellow of American College of Surgeons 1996
- Medical University of South Carolina Facial Plastic Surgery 1995
- University of Virginia Otolaryngology 1994
Experience & Accolades
- Medical Director2008Heritage First ENT/Facial Plastic SurgeryPrimary doctor at Heritage First ENT/Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Adam Combs Abram MD's Practice location
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050Get Direction
Dr. Adam Combs Abram MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abram
- Susan f.
Dr. Abram is friendly and a great doctor..
- G. j.
excellent experience...highly recommend Dr. Abram.
- B. h.
Very good doctor.
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Dr. Scott Matthew Gayner M.D.10 Capital Drive #100 Harrisburg PA 17110
- Dr. Fred G Fedok MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Thomas D Samson M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Randy Hauck M.D500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Bernadette Acdan Braze DO361 Alexander Spring Rd Carlisle PA 17015
- Dr. Rogerio I Neves MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033