Dr. Lonny Dean Grimmer D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice44345 Premier Plz Suite 230 Ashburn VA, 20147
Dr. Lonny Grimmer is a Dentist practicing in Ashburn, VA. Dr. Grimmer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Lonny Dean Grimmer D.D.S.'s Practice location
Ashburn, VA 20147Get Direction
Dr. Lonny Dean Grimmer D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grimmer
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Maya Bachour D.D.S.20405 Exchange Street, Suite 201 Ashburn Virginia 20147
- Dr. Dan Ashouripour DDS44790 Maynard Sq Ashburn VA 20147
- Juan Eduardo Alvarez DDS21287 Southolme way Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Dina Bambrey DMD44025 Pipeline Plz Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Shahrzad Salartash D.D.S20755 Williamsport Pl Ashburn VA 20147
- Zoltan Rusznak DDS20925 Professional Plz Ashburn VA 20147