Dr. Ralph Kuon is a vascular surgeon practicing in WHITTIER, CA. Dr. Kuon specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Kuon diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Ralph Kuon M.D's Practice location
WHITTIER, CA 90601Get Direction
Dr. Ralph Kuon M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Mr. Marius Saines MD4560 Admiralty Way Marina Del Rey CA 90292
- Dr. Joseph Ibrahim Abu-Dalu MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Duy Do Nguyen MD11180 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Fred A. Weaver MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Daniel Preston Flanigan M.D.1140 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. William B Cohen M.D.8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048