Dr. Matthew Raymond Willey M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pain Medicine766 North Sun Drive Suite 4000 Lake Mary FL, 32746
Dr. Willey’s experience with strength training and musical performance lead to a great appreciation for the complexities of the neuromuscular system and physical adaptation. As such, he decided to complete ...
Education and Training
University of Florida BS - Biochemistry summa cum laude
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Sports Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine & Athletic Injuries
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- University of Birmingham-Alabama Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine
Dr. Matthew Raymond Willey M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Mary, FL 32746Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
Oviedo, FL 32765Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Raymond Willey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Willey
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Dr. Javier Placer M.D.1131 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Edison Wong M.D.668 N ORLANDO AVE STE 1010 MAITLAND FL 32751
- Dr. Jamuna Sivakanthan M.D.5222 PIPER LANE SANFORD FL 32771
- Dr. Marc R Gerber MD1507 S Hiawassee Rd Orlando FL 32835
- Dr. Paulette Andrea Smart-mackey M.D.25 W. Crystal Lake St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Nicholas G. Bagnoli D.O.80 West Michigan Street Orlando FL 32806