Dr. Leroy Patrick Gross MD
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine2 Eaton St Suite 908 Hampton VA, 23669
Dr. Leroy Gross is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Hampton, VA. Dr. Gross provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Gross discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1975
Howard University College of Medicine 1975
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Howard Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Howard University Program
Dr. Leroy Patrick Gross MD's Practice location
Hampton, VA 23669Get Direction
Dr. Leroy Patrick Gross MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gross
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Joining Support Groups for Parkinson's Disease
For patients with Parkinson’s Disease, surrounding themselves with motivating and supportive people matters more than anything else, but the encouraging words from friends and family may still sometimes not be enough. With that in mind, some people join support groups for Parkinson’s primarily...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- Dr. James Michael Barrett D.O.1721 Taussig Boulevard Norfolk VA 23511
- Dr. Michael David Simmons M.D.1st Medical Group Hampton VA 23665
- Dr. Todd A Gardner M.D.375 A Street Norfolk VA 23511
- Dr. Wayne Martin Pritt M.D.1st Medical Group Hampton VA 23665
- Dr. Lee Richard Mandel M.D.1279 Franklin St Norfolk VA 23511
- Dr. Arne Hasselquist D.O.100 State Park Dr Hampton VA 23664