Dr. Muhammad Mujibur Rahman M.D.
Neurologist | Vascular Neurology1950 Niles Cortland Rd Ne Suite 4 Warren OH, 44484
Dr. Muhammad Rahman practices Neuropathology in Warren, OH. Dr. Rahman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh 1972
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Prediction of pressure recovery location in aortic valve stenosis: an in-vitro validation study.
- The Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistance Factor FmtA Is a d-Amino Esterase That Acts on Teichoic Acids.
- The significant scale up and success of Transmission Assessment Surveys 'TAS' for endgame surveillance of lymphatic filariasis in Bangladesh: One step closer to the elimination goal of 2020.
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Clinical Neurophysiology; Interfaith Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Muhammad Mujibur Rahman M.D.'s Practice location
Warren, OH 44484Get Direction
MEADVILLE, PA 16335Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Mujibur Rahman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rahman
- Migraines: What to Expect During Your Visit with a Neurologist
What are migraines?Migraines are a condition that countless people live with, and often do not seek treatment for. They are severe headaches that come in episodes lasting around 2 to 72 hours. If you have migraines, you may also experience other symptoms such as vomiting, vision problems (seeing...
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- The Struggle of a Disabled Traveler Looking to Make a Living
Richard Kuppusamy is a man who has to constantly travel for his work. Every 3 weeks, Kuppusamy boards a plane bound for whatever destination in order to earn a living. The only problem is: Richard suffers from a rare condition called spina bifida, a malformation of the spine that renders the patient...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Representing Rare Diseases and the Problem of Unaffordable Therapies
It’s called a rare disease any kind of condition that affects a number that is less than or equal to 200,000 Americans. Rare diseases are commonly over-looked by the community because not much people suffer from them, but most of the symptoms and signals said diseases cause will leave a surprised...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- How Does MS Affect Emotions?
Multiple sclerosis is by nature a very emotional condition. Just like cognitive and physical symptoms in people with MS, there are a number of emotional symptoms that are brought about by the damage of the central nervous system.One of the results of multiple sclerosis is that it attacks myelin,...
- Dr. Carl Franklin Ansevin MD5701 Market Street Youngstown OH 44512
- Dr. Steven M Kalavsky M.D.8423 Market St Youngstown OH 44512
- Dr. Robert J Brocker M.D.1616 Covington St Youngstown OH 44510
- Dr. Travis Justin william Hassell M.D., PH.D.1044 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44504
- Dr. Jose Antonio Arbona MD1353 E Market St Warren OH 44483
- Dr. Theodore R Cubbison DO3869 Starrs Centre Dr Canfield OH 44406