Dr. Christopher Brent Yelverton M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology111 Colchester Ave # Wp5 Division Of Dermatol Burlington VT, 05401
Dr. Christopher Yelverton is a dermatologist practicing in Burlington, VT. Dr. Yelverton specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Yelverton diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Adverse event reporting: lessons learned from 4 years of Florida office data.
- Cumulative irritation potential of metronidazole gel compared to azelaic acid gel after repeated applications to healthy skin.
- The rise of the generic drug market and its implications for dermatology.
- Home ultraviolet B phototherapy: a cost-effective option for severe psoriasis.
- Would elimination of copayments for phototherapy decrease the cost of treating psoriasis with systemic biologics? A cost analysis.
- The utility of a data-logging device for measuring adherence to home phototherapy.
- Exogenous factors in itch response.
- Do utilization management controls for phototherapy increase the prescription of biologics?
- Continued use of home narrowband ultraviolet B light phototherapy for psoriasis after completion of a clinical trial.
- Eyebrow reconstruction after removal of melanoma in situ.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Fletcher Allen/University of Vermont College of Medicine - Dermatology
Dr. Christopher Brent Yelverton M.D.'s Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14625Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Brent Yelverton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yelverton
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- An Overview of Prescription Medications and Natural Remedies for Acne
Acne is a common condition which could affect almost everyone at some point. In many cases it can be managed easily and in other cases it can be lifelong problem.Acne treatment aims to clear spots as much as possible and most importantly, to prevent scarring. Several treatments are available for...
- How Do I Get Tan Without the Sun?
There are several alternatives to a safe tan, and that includes bronzers. Tanning products are generally classified into two types:...
- How to Treat Sun Poisoning
Sun poisoning refers to a severe form of sunburn that affects about 50% of people between the ages of 20 and 30. In this condition, over exposure to ultra violet radiations cause inflammation of the skin. Sun poisoning can result in permanent damage if not treated. Overexposure to the sun’s...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Is Melanoma Treatable?
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer associated with excess exposure to UV rays and tanning booths. Melanoma originates from certain cells in the skin called melanocytes, which contains the pigment melanin that influences skin color. If left untreated, melanoma spreads quickly and leads to death....
- Dr. Christine Haughey Weinberger MD111 COLCHESTER AVE BURLINGTON VT 05401
- Dr. Todd Edgar Holmes M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Glenn David Goldman MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Mark Krasny M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Joseph Charles Pierson M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Patricia L. Seal M.D.30 FARRELL ST STE 200 SOUTH BURLINGTON VT 05403