Dr. Aimee L Labrie DC
Chiropractor3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO, 65804
Dr. Aimee LaBrie comes to Loehr Chiropractic with 5 years of experience after graduating from Cleveland Chiropractic College with her Doctor of Chiropractic and Bachelor’s in Human Biology. Her background ...
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College Chiropractic
- Prenatal Chiropractic
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Manipulations And Therapies
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Decompression Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Cold Laser
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Ice Or Heat
- Sports Physical
- Dot Physicals
- Member Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Member International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- Member International Chiropractic Association
- Member Missouri State Chiropractors Association
- Member Masterminds of Business
Dr. Aimee L Labrie DC's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65804Get Direction
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Kory Johnson D.C.3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Steven Paul Baca D.C.3021 E SUNSHINE ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65804
- Dr. Nicole Delight Mccauley D.C.2021 S Waverly Ave Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. David Thomas Mullin D.C., M.A.O.M.1266 E Republic Rd Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Chris M. Shorter D.C.1347 S Glenstone Ave Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Jeffrey D. Steinle D.C.1934 S Glenstone Ave Springfield MO 65804