Reginald L Robinson MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2131 K St Nw Suite 800 Washington DC, 20037
Dr. Reginald Robinson is a cardiologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Robinson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Robinson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Temple University Hospital
Reginald L Robinson MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20010Get Direction
Reginald L Robinson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robinson
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Nelson Bernardo M.D.110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Bryan H. Curry2041 Georgia Avenue Washington District of Columbia 20060
- Rakesh Sahni M.D.7474 Greenway Center Dr Greenbelt MD 20770
- Alfred Myaing MD2863 Duke St Alexandria VA 22314
- Bryan Raybuck M.D.8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Georgia S. Willie-Carnegie MD1160 VARNUM ST NE WASHINGTON DC 20017