Dr. Mahesh Pandey MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology99 Campus Ave Fl 4 Lewiston ME, 04240
Dr. Mahesh Pandey is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Pandey specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Calcutta / Medical College MD
Calcutta National Medical College 2000
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Mahesh Pandey MD's Practice location
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
WEYMOUTH, MA 02189Get Direction
Dr. Mahesh Pandey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pandey
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Dr. Amir Modarressi MD99 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Na Liu MD93 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Gregory S Emmons DO93 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Daniel Cary Rausch M.D.12 High St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Nicholette Erickson MD12 High St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Hans Boedeker MD300 Main St Lewiston ME 04240