Dr. Thomas L Satterberg MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery3701 12th Street N Suite 100 Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Thomas Satterberg is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Satterberg specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1981
University of Minnesota Medical School 1981
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
- Ucla Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of Mn Affil Hosps, General Surgery; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Thomas L Satterberg MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Thomas L Satterberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Satterberg
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Dr. Paul M Heath MD3701 12th Street W Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Evelyn J Erickson MD3701 12TH ST N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. James M Smith MD3701 12TH ST N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. Henry P. Yang M.D.3701 12th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. John M Houle MD3701 12TH ST N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Dr. Liana M. Lugo M.D.3701 12th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303