Dr. Christina Brown is an optometrist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Brown specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Brown performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Christina Marie Brown O.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38116Get Direction
Dr. Christina Marie Brown O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Chaka Chanelle Norwood O.D.3950 AUSTIN PEAY HWY MEMPHIS TN 38128
- Dr. Paul Darwin Mormon OD1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Leonard Earl Hampton O.D.857 Mount Moriah Rd Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. Richard Buck O.D.3499 Riverdale Rd Memphis TN 38115
- Dr. Richard Alan Alsobrook O.D.7730 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Dennis E Mathews OD825 RIDGE LAKE BLVD MEMPHIS TN 38120