Dr. Barry Katzman is a hand surgeon practicing in Astoria, NY. Dr. Katzman specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Orthopedic Surgery; U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, General Surgery
Dr. Barry M Katzman MD's Practice location
Astoria, NY 11105Get Direction
FLORAL PARK, NY 11001Get Direction
Dr. Barry M Katzman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katzman
- 6 Essential Beauty Tips
Lisa Ginn, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Chevy Chase, has a few tips to follow to achieve beauty.Wash your faceNever go to bed without cleaning the face is the first rule to be followed for glowing skin. Morning make up can stretch the pores in the skin and give an aging look to the skin. Using an...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Lady Gaga's New Documentary Focuses on Fibromyalgia
The pop singer Lady Gaga recently announced via Twitter that her recent documentary will discuss fibromyalgia. “I wish to raise awareness and connect people who have [fibromyalgia]…. we can all share what helps and hurts,” she stated. Lady Gaga first revealed that she struggled with the...
- Why Is High Blood Pressure So Deadly?
Why Is High Blood Pressure Deadly?High blood pressure, or hypertension, is the most common cardiovascular issue globally. You may have it for years or even decades before it kills you, but it is indeed deadly. The fact is that high blood pressure doesn't show any signs or symptoms in most people....
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Richard Stephen Gilbert MD64 Commerce Drive Riverhead NY 11901
- Dr. Mark J Mohrmann MD41 Clark St Brooklyn MI 49230
- Dr. Charles P. Melone Jr. M.D.321 E 34th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Stuart J. Elkowitz MD311 North Street White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Gary D Breslow M.D.1 W Ridgewood Ave. Paramus NJ 07652
- Dr. Chukueke Tobenna Okezie M.D.351 Evelyn St Paramus NJ 07652