Dr. Bernard Zaragoza MD
Surgeon3001 Coral Hills Dr Suite 320 Pompano Beach FL, 33065
Dr. Bernard Zaragoza is a general surgeon practicing in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Zaragoza specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Zaragoza provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 1990
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Westchester Co Med Ctr/Ny Med College 1991
Dr. Bernard Zaragoza MD's Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33065Get Direction
Dr. Bernard Zaragoza MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaragoza
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D.201 NW 70th Avenue, Plantation FL 33317
- Dr. Melissa R. Gianos MD2950 CLEVELAND CLINIC BLVD WESTON FL 33331
- Dr. Juan Sven aage Wester M.D.5015 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali MD6405 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Camil Nabih Sader M.D.3467 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442
- Dr. Evelyn Berne MD700 Olympic Plaza Cir Tyler TX 75701