Dr. Mark Birnbach earned his B.A. at Queens College (CUNY), and his DMD from Tufts University. After graduation, Dr. Birnbach spent a year practicing dentistry in Switzerland. On his return to the states, ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dmd DMD 1973
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Expert Contributions
Contact a dentist as soon as possible READ MORE
Since you haven't been wearing your retainers, it is likely that your teeth have shifted and that could be causing you to bite your cheek. I suggest that you see a dentist to evaluate that and to be sure that there isn't a growth on your cheek that is the cause of the problem READ MORE
Is the crooked tooth a cosmetic concern? If not, and it’s not affecting your ability to eat, and is not causing you any other discomfort, it may not need to be straightened out . To straighten the alignment of a tooth with orthodontics, other teeth would probably need to be moved to create the room for the proper position of the crooked tooth. Another possibility might be to crown or veneer the tooth to give it the appearance of being straight, even if the underlying structure is still out of alignment. READ MORE
- Clinition of the year1982, 1987, 1997Boulder Dental Forum
- Best Dentist Boulder2005, 2006Boulder Weekly
- Top Dentist In Colordo2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 20135280 Magazine
- Cosmetic And Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Gum Recontouring
- Headache Solutions
- Mouth Guards
- Neuromuscular Dentistry/tmj Therapy
- Oral Cancer Screning
- Porcelain Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Sedation Therapy
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Treatment
- Smile Makeover
- Tmd Treatment
- Tooth Bonding
- Tooth Whitening
- Veneers And Crowns
- memberColorado Dental Association 1975
- memberBoulder Dental Forum 1980 - 2003
- memberBoulder County Dental Association 1977
- memberAmerican Dental Association 1973
Experience & Accolades
- instructor2000Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Practice location
Boulder, CO 80302 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birnbach
- Liz a.
Good care, timely, great hygienist also.
- Joann r.
- Samantha s.
The BEST in Boulder County!.
pain free visit.
- M. b.
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Sam S. Kawakami DDS 14062 Denver West Pkwy Golden CO 80401
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS 12774 Colorado Blvd Thornton Colorado 80241
- Kathleen Murphy DDS 2921 W 120th Ave Westminster Colorado 80234
- Dr. John F. Weissman DDS 3400 TABLE MESA DR STE 102 BOULDER CO 80305
- Dr. Robert Franklin Demaray DDS 7901 Zenobia Street Westminster Colorado 80030
- Dr. Eric Rossow D.D.S. 403 Summit Blvd Broomfield CO 80021