Dr. Mark Birnbach earned his B.A. at Queens College (CUNY), and his DMD from Tufts University. After graduation, Dr. Birnbach spent a year practicing dentistry in Switzerland. On his return to the states, ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dmd DMD 1973
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Expert Contributions
Contact a dentist as soon as possible READ MORE
Since you haven't been wearing your retainers, it is likely that your teeth have shifted and that could be causing you to bite your cheek. I suggest that you see a dentist to evaluate that and to be sure that there isn't a growth on your cheek that is the cause of the problem READ MORE
Is the crooked tooth a cosmetic concern? If not, and it’s not affecting your ability to eat, and is not causing you any other discomfort, it may not need to be straightened out . To straighten the alignment of a tooth with orthodontics, other teeth would probably need to be moved to create the room for the proper position of the crooked tooth. Another possibility might be to crown or veneer the tooth to give it the appearance of being straight, even if the underlying structure is still out of alignment. READ MORE
- Clinition of the year1982, 1987, 1997Boulder Dental Forum
- Best Dentist Boulder2005, 2006Boulder Weekly
- Top Dentist In Colordo2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 20135280 Magazine
- Veneers And Crowns
- Tmd Treatment
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Treatment
- Cosmetic And Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dental Restorations
- Oral Cancer Screning
- Headache Solutions
- Sedation Therapy
- Neuromuscular Dentistry/tmj Therapy
- Dental Implants
- Gum Recontouring
- Tooth Bonding
- Tooth Whitening
- Smile Makeover
- Porcelain Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Mouth Guards
- memberColorado Dental Association 1975
- memberBoulder Dental Forum 1980 - 2003
- memberBoulder County Dental Association 1977
- memberAmerican Dental Association 1973
Experience & Accolades
- instructor2000Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Practice location
Boulder, CO 80302 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birnbach
- Liz a.
Good care, timely, great hygienist also.
- Joann r.
- Samantha s.
The BEST in Boulder County!.
pain free visit.
- M. b.
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS 12774 Colorado Blvd Thornton Colorado 80241
- Kathleen Murphy DDS 2921 W 120th Ave Westminster Colorado 80234
- Kerry M Turnquist D.D.S. 300 Exempla Circle Lafayette CO 80026
- Dr. Jeffrey T Lodl D.D.S. 5730 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80002
- Dr. Gregory D. Keene D.M.D. 255 W. South Boulder Rd. Lafayette CO 80026
- Dr. Tristan Collins DDS 421 W. 104th St Denver CO 80234