Dr. Mark Birnbach earned his B.A. at Queens College (CUNY), and his DMD from Tufts University. After graduation, Dr. Birnbach spent a year practicing dentistry in Switzerland. On his return to the states, ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dmd DMD 1973
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Expert Contributions
Contact a dentist as soon as possible READ MORE
Since you haven't been wearing your retainers, it is likely that your teeth have shifted and that could be causing you to bite your cheek. I suggest that you see a dentist to evaluate that and to be sure that there isn't a growth on your cheek that is the cause of the problem READ MORE
Is the crooked tooth a cosmetic concern? If not, and it’s not affecting your ability to eat, and is not causing you any other discomfort, it may not need to be straightened out . To straighten the alignment of a tooth with orthodontics, other teeth would probably need to be moved to create the room for the proper position of the crooked tooth. Another possibility might be to crown or veneer the tooth to give it the appearance of being straight, even if the underlying structure is still out of alignment. READ MORE
- Clinition of the year 1982, 1987, 1997 Boulder Dental Forum
- Best Dentist Boulder 2005, 2006 Boulder Weekly
- Top Dentist In Colordo 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 5280 Magazine
- Veneers And Crowns
- Tmd Treatment
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Treatment
- Cosmetic And Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dental Restorations
- Oral Cancer Screning
- Headache Solutions
- Sedation Therapy
- Neuromuscular Dentistry/tmj Therapy
- Dental Implants
- Gum Recontouring
- Tooth Bonding
- Tooth Whitening
- Smile Makeover
- Porcelain Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Mouth Guards
- member Colorado Dental Association 1975
- member Boulder Dental Forum 1980 - 2003
- member Boulder County Dental Association 1977
- member American Dental Association 1973
Experience & Accolades
- instructor2000Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Practice location
Boulder, CO 80302Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birnbach
- Liz a.
Good care, timely, great hygienist also.
- Joann r.
- Samantha s.
The BEST in Boulder County!.
pain free visit.
- M. b.
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS12774 Colorado Blvd Thornton Colorado 80241
- Kathleen Murphy DDS2921 W 120th Ave Westminster Colorado 80234
- John Montoya4770 Baseline Rd Boulder CO 80303
- Kirk Harvey214 5th Street Windsor CO 80550
- Kerry M Turnquist D.D.S.300 Exempla Circle Lafayette CO 80026
- Dr. Jeffrey T Lodl D.D.S.5730 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80002