Dr. Mark Birnbach earned his B.A. at Queens College (CUNY), and his DMD from Tufts University. After graduation, Dr. Birnbach spent a year practicing dentistry in Switzerland. On his return to the states, ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dmd DMD 1973
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Expert Contributions
Contact a dentist as soon as possible READ MORE
Since you haven't been wearing your retainers, it is likely that your teeth have shifted and that could be causing you to bite your cheek. I suggest that you see a dentist to evaluate that and to be sure that there isn't a growth on your cheek that is the cause of the problem READ MORE
Is the crooked tooth a cosmetic concern? If not, and it’s not affecting your ability to eat, and is not causing you any other discomfort, it may not need to be straightened out . To straighten the alignment of a tooth with orthodontics, other teeth would probably need to be moved to create the room for the proper position of the crooked tooth. Another possibility might be to crown or veneer the tooth to give it the appearance of being straight, even if the underlying structure is still out of alignment. READ MORE
- Clinition of the year 1982, 1987, 1997 Boulder Dental Forum
- Best Dentist Boulder 2005, 2006 Boulder Weekly
- Top Dentist In Colordo 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 5280 Magazine
- Veneers And Crowns
- Tmd Treatment
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Treatment
- Cosmetic And Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dental Restorations
- Oral Cancer Screning
- Headache Solutions
- Sedation Therapy
- Neuromuscular Dentistry/tmj Therapy
- Dental Implants
- Gum Recontouring
- Tooth Bonding
- Tooth Whitening
- Smile Makeover
- Porcelain Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Mouth Guards
- member Colorado Dental Association 1975
- member Boulder Dental Forum 1980 - 2003
- member Boulder County Dental Association 1977
- member American Dental Association 1973
Experience & Accolades
- instructor2000Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Practice location
Boulder, CO 80302Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birnbach
- Liz a.
Good care, timely, great hygienist also.
- Joann r.
- Samantha s.
The BEST in Boulder County!.
pain free visit.
- M. b.
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili DDS1200 28th St Boulder CO 80303
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS9981 N Washington St Denver CO 80229
- Kathleen Murphy DDS2921 W 120TH AVE UNIT 210 WESTMINSTER CO 80234
- John Montoya3400 Penrose Pl Boulder CO 80301
- Kirk Harvey71 Erie Parkway Erie CO 80516
- Dr. Tanner Schuurmans D.M.D.9880 Grant St Thornton CO 80229