Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD
Dentist1636 16th St Boulder CO, 80302
Dr. Mark Birnbach earned his B.A. at Queens College (CUNY), and his DMD from Tufts University. After graduation, Dr. Birnbach spent a year practicing dentistry in Switzerland. On his return to the states, ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dmd DMD 1973
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Expert Contributions
Contact a dentist as soon as possible READ MORE
Since you haven't been wearing your retainers, it is likely that your teeth have shifted and that could be causing you to bite your cheek. I suggest that you see a dentist to evaluate that and to be sure that there isn't a growth on your cheek that is the cause of the problem READ MORE
Is the crooked tooth a cosmetic concern? If not, and it’s not affecting your ability to eat, and is not causing you any other discomfort, it may not need to be straightened out . To straighten the alignment of a tooth with orthodontics, other teeth would probably need to be moved to create the room for the proper position of the crooked tooth. Another possibility might be to crown or veneer the tooth to give it the appearance of being straight, even if the underlying structure is still out of alignment. READ MORE
- Clinition of the year 1982, 1987, 1997 Boulder Dental Forum
- Best Dentist Boulder 2005, 2006 Boulder Weekly
- Top Dentist In Colordo 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 5280 Magazine
- Veneers And Crowns
- Tmd Treatment
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Treatment
- Cosmetic And Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dental Restorations
- Oral Cancer Screning
- Headache Solutions
- Sedation Therapy
- Neuromuscular Dentistry/tmj Therapy
- Dental Implants
- Gum Recontouring
- Tooth Bonding
- Tooth Whitening
- Smile Makeover
- Porcelain Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Mouth Guards
- member Colorado Dental Association 1975
- member Boulder Dental Forum 1980 - 2003
- member Boulder County Dental Association 1977
- member American Dental Association 1973
Experience & Accolades
- instructor2000Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's Practice location
Boulder, CO 80302Get Direction
Dr. Mark Joseph Birnbach DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Birnbach
- Liz a.
Good care, timely, great hygienist also.
- Joann r.
- Samantha s.
The BEST in Boulder County!.
pain free visit.
- M. b.
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Bahar Esmaili DDS1200 28th St Boulder CO 80303
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS9981 N Washington St Denver CO 80229
- Kathleen Murphy DDS2921 W 120TH AVE UNIT 210 WESTMINSTER CO 80234
- John Montoya3400 Penrose Pl Boulder CO 80301
- Dr. Tanner Schuurmans D.M.D.9880 Grant St Thornton CO 80229
- Kirk Harvey71 Erie Parkway Erie CO 80516