Dr. John Uffman practices Pediatric Surgery in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Uffman treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Uffmandiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2010
- Texas Rising Stars 2012
- MemberCook Children's Physician Network
- Lsu School Of Medicine, New Orleans
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- University of Tennessee Health Science Ctr-MED/PED
Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD, MPH's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38105Get Direction
Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Dr. Thomas A Rothenbach M.D.125 W Hague Rd El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Charles Thomas Black MD901 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jose L Iglesias MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Patrick B Thomas MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Erol Martin Knott D.O., PH.D.1906 Belleview Ave SE Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Angela M Hanna M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905