Dr. Nagamani Padala is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Pomona, NY. Dr. Padala evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Padala is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Addiction Psychiatry; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Psychiatry
Dr. Nagamani Padala MD's Practice location
Pomona, NY 10970Get Direction
STOCKTON, CA 95202Get Direction
Dr. Nagamani Padala MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. Behzad Ahkami MD506 Hamburg Tpke Wayne NJ 07470
- Dr. Balasa L Prasad MD12 N 7th Ave Mount Vernon NY 10550
- Dr. Mark Alan Scher MD12 N 7th Ave Mount Vernon NY 10550
- Dr. David Allen Brizer M.D.160 N Midland Ave Nyack NY 10960
- Dr. Jeffrey A Berman M.D.1296 PENNINGTON RD TEANECK NJ 07666
- Dr. Militza I Mizray M.D.701 N BROADWAY SLEEPY HOLLOW NY 10591